The Talon Flexible Aerosol Wand is a specially developed 27 inch length accessory to be used exclusively with Nu-Calgon’s Evap-Fresh No Rinse, Evap Foam No Rinse, Blackhawk and PenetrateHD aerosol products. The device provides precision spraying in tough-to-reach locations, especially when injecting product into a small opening. The reusable Talon is highly flexible yet has shape memory when navigating around equipment components or cabinetry to spray.
The Talon is developed for Nu-Calgon’s Evap-Fresh No Rinse, Evap Foam No Rinse and Blackhawk aerosol-based coil cleaners or applying Penetrate HD, a super penetrating lubricant, in tough-to-reach locations. The Talon Flexible Aerosol Wand provides precision spray control in field situations where it’s simply difficult to fit/orientate the aerosol canister by itself around existing obstructions. In addition, with better spray control in tough-to-reach locations, there is less unwanted product waste on adjacent surfaces. The Talon is a must have service tool!
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVAC/R professionals only.
- Wear protective eyewear and gloves.
- Remove existing aerosol tip from the canister. Shake can well.
- IMPORTANT: In a safe location, point Talon tip toward ground and assemble onto canister. A momentary discharge will occur.
- Always remove Talon from aerosol canister when job is complete. Never transport while Talon is assembled to canister.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- TALON, FLEXIBLE AEROSOL WAND 6X1 CS Product Bulletin
- TALON, FLEXIBLE AEROSOL WAND 6X1 CS Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.