- Dries at a controlled rate, leaving no residue
- Dissolves grease and oil in seconds
- Has a dielectric strength greater than 26,000 volts
- Environmentally & Ozone safe
This highly active solvent blend provides maximum performance in a degreasing solvent without the use of ozone depleters or chlorinated solvents. Powerful blasting spray removes grease, oily dirt and contaminants. This special formula is also suitable for cleaning equipment, tools plus parts and meets or exceeds current OTC VOC requirements.
Use Degreasing Solvent LV (Low VOC) for California, Utah and New Hampshire.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray on hot or warm surfaces. This product will affect certain plastics, rubber, various elastomers, and some paints. Always test in an inconspicuous area to check product for compatibility.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|EF- 14 ounce can||4083-75|
|LV- 14 ounce can||4083-83|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Remove cap and insert extension tube provided into spray tip. Hold can upright and keep tip pointed at dot on valve cup. Spray parts liberally and allow to run off. Air or towel dry with clean, soft wiper. Repeat as necessary. Protect rubber, fiberglass, and plastic parts from over spray.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- AEROSOL, DEGREASING SOLVENT EF 6X14 OZ CS Product Bulletin
- AEROSOL, DEGREASING SOLVENT EF 6X14 OZ CS Application Bulletin
- AEROSOL, DEGREASING SOLVENT - LV, 6X1 CS Product Bulletin
- AEROSOL, DEGREASING SOLVENT - LV, 6X1 CS Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.