A “no rinse required” condenser coil cleaner in a convenient aerosol package. Double action of high pressure blast and solvent cleaning restores design efficiency of condenser coils quickly and easily. It is non-flammable and non-conductive with no rinse required, as the cleaning solvent evaporates completely.
This high performance aerosol product offers maximum cleaning of condenser coils. The high solvency formula and blasting nozzle powerfully separates the undesirable materials from the surface.
Due to its volatile organic compound content, this product is prohibited for sale by Nu-Calgon into California.
Only use with adequate ventilation.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|18 ounce can||4290-75|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Spray in well ventilated area as this product has a fragrance that will be objectionable to some people.
- Be certain there is nothing behind coil that could be hit by spray. Place cloth or other protection under coil.
- Spray entire coil surface, allowing blast pressure as well as cleaner to work. Thoroughly wet entire surface.
- Allow the product to flush soils from the coil onto the cloth. Once the coil surface is dry by evaporation, cloth can be removed.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- NU-BLAST, AEROSOL 6 X 18 OZ CS NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA Product Bulletin
- NU-BLAST, AEROSOL 6 X 18 OZ CS NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.