Nu-Calgon has developed the Green Select products with all natural ingredients derived from vegetable esters and other eco-friendly resources. All of the Green Select products have been tested extensively to ensure the highest level of performance while utilizing more eco-friendly ingredients. In addition, the products are biodegradable and will not harm plants, animals, and aquatic life. More importantly, we use only natural and renewable resources that are on the EPA’s Safer Choice Direct Release Program list of acceptable eco-friendly ingredients.
Cal-Green is an all natural environmentally friendly condenser coil cleaner. This low-foaming, non-toxic cleaner is outstanding for removing dirt and grime which hinders heat transfer. By cleaning the fins with Cal-Green you restore the units efficiency while being environmentally responsible.
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the product’s formula, as Nu-Calgon has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Nu-Calgon, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Nu-Calgon non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Safer Choice Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|1 gallon bottle||4190-08|
|1 quart bottle||4190-90|
|55 gallon drum||4190-01|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Even though Cal-Green is non hazardous and is made with natural ingredients, we recommend following industry standards by wearing goggles, gloves, and other protective garments when using this product.
- System should be shut off.
- Apply using any of the Nu-Calgon sprayers or other durable, low pressure plastic sprayers.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part Cal-Green to three parts water. Add the water to the sprayer first, and then add the cleaner.
- Spray cleaning solution onto the dirty coil, and allow it to remain in contact for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the unit thoroughly with water.
- Rinse out sprayer, spraying wand, and nozzle.
- When container is empty, rinse, replace cap, and dispose of properly.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- GREEN SELECT CAL-GREEN, 4 X 1 GALLON CASE Product Bulletin
- GREEN SELECT CAL-GREEN, 4 X 1 GALLON CASE Application Bulletin
- 4190-90 Cal-Green 4x Product Bulletin
- GREEN SELECT CAL-GREEN 55 GAL DRUM Product Bulletin
- GREEN SELECT CAL-GREEN 55 GAL DRUM Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.