Green Clean® is a pleasantly scented, concentrated environmentally friendly, all-purpose cleaner designed for the rapid removal of grime and other heavy soils. It instantly penetrates greasy and oily surfaces, providing powerful emulsifying ingredients that chemically soften and dissolve the deposits, making them easy to remove. A safer, effective, alternative to toxic cleaners, bleaches and solvents! Green Clean is non-corrosive and economical. The quart comes with foam tip applicator which provides the choice of either spray or foam application. Product comes with a versatile foam tip applicator, which provides the chores of either a spray or foam application.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|1 gallon bottle||4186-08|
|55 gallon drum||4186-01|
|1 quart spray bottle||4186-24|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Coil Cleaning: As an emulsifier of soil and grime, Green Clean is an excellent cleaner for air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned coils. Use Green Clean diluted 3:1 with water.
- General Cleaning, Walls, Woodwork: Use Green Clean diluted 10:1 with water.
- Fabric, Vinyl Upholstery, Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean diluted 30:1 with water.
- Floor Tile, Linoleum, No-Wax Floors, General Carpet: Use Green Clean diluted 50:1 with water.
- Glass, Mirrors, Stainless Steel and Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean diluted 150:1 (approximately 1/4 oz. in one quart of water).
- Counter Tops, Carpet and Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean undiluted to remove stubborn marks and stains from these surfaces. When using undiluted, it always helps to wet the surface first.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- GREEN CLEAN 4X1 GALLON CASE Product Bulletin
- GREEN CLEAN 4X1 GALLON CASE Application Bulletin
- GREEN CLEAN 55 GALLON DRUM Product Bulletin
- GREEN CLEAN 55 GALLON DRUM Application Bulletin
- GREEN CLEAN 12X1 QT CASE Product Bulletin
- GREEN CLEAN 12X1 QT CASE Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.