4FC, 4FC-S, 7FC, & 7FC-S
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
- New Fibredyne™ II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- Submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron is size, and reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Chlorine Reduction
- Cyst Reduction
- Taste & Odor
- Turbidity Reduction
- Scale Inhibition with 4FC-S & 7FC-S Cartridges
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|4FC||9692-21||Capacity: 15,000 gallons (94,635 L), Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)|
|4FC-S||9692-31||Capacity: 15,000 gallons (94,635 L), Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)|
|7FC||9692-61||Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 L), Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)|
|7FC-S||9692-71||Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 L), Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)|
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- 4FC CARTRIDGE EACH Product Bulletin
- 4FC-S CARTRIDGE EACH Product Bulletin
- 7FC CARTRIDGE 1 PACK Product Bulletin
- 7FC-S CARTRIDGE Product Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.