Drain Solve is an alkaline-based drain opener which removes grease, hair, vegetable and other organic matter. It is non-fuming and it will clean and clear drains quickly. Simply pour it down the drain and let it work without fear of noxious fumes or reactions that may squirt corrosive chemicals into face and eyes. This product is NSF registered.
Drain Solve does not contain sulfuric acid. Use in the following sites:
- Health Clubs/Swimming Pools
- Fast Food Chains
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes Motels/Hotels
- Beauty/Barber Shops
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|55 gallon drum||4165-01|
|1 gallon bottle||4165-08|
|1 quart bottle||4165-24|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
For general drains, pour 16 ounces into the drain, allow to work 15-20 minutes, flush with warm water and repeat if necessary. For larger drains, use entire contents and allow to work 30 minutes; flush with warm water. To maintain drains, use 8 ounces for small and 16 ounces for large drains weekly.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- DRAIN-SOLVE 12X1 QT CS Product Bulletin
- DRAIN-SOLVE 12X1 QT CS Application Bulletin
- DRAIN-SOLVE 4X1 GAL CS Product Bulletin
- DRAIN-SOLVE 4X1 GAL CS Application Bulletin
- DRAIN SOLVE, 55 GAL DR Product Bulletin
- DRAIN SOLVE, 55 GAL DR Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.
- Drain Solve_RTK_20201223