Quick Seal Repair Patch
- UV light activated self-adhesive repair patch
- Extremely durable fiberglass reinforced polyester/plastic
- Ideal for use in HVAC/R, plumbing, and a variety of other applications
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded or painted in less than an hour
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents and oils
- Ideal for quick condensate pan and cooling tower sump repair
Quick Seal Repair Patch is a UV light activated fiberglass reinforced self-adhesive repair patch. The fiberglass reinforced repair patch is made of polyester/plastic and is designed for quick, in-the-field repairs. It can be used on both cold or hot water as well as HVAC/R and plumbing applications, and bonds to all types of pipes.
Extremely durable, flexible and waterproof, Quick Seal Repair Patch is ideal for condensate pans, water pipes, duct repair, flue repair, and many other applications. It can be drilled, tapped, sanded or painted in less than an hour. The Quick Seal Repair Patch can be cut to size. The extra material can be repacked in its original resealable package. It is weather and UV resistant, and works within temperature ranges of -40°F to 390°F.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|3˝x 6" patch||4299-25|
|6˝x 9" patch||4299-26|
|9˝x 12" patch||4299-27|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Read all directions before applying. Hardening process begins once the patch is exposed to UV light or sunlight.
- Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and free of any contaminates.
- Cut patch into the desired size without exposing to UV light or sunlight. Place remaining material back in protective bag.
- Remove the white backing tape to expose the sticky resin.
- Apply patch to repair area with sticky side down and press firmly to make sure that patch seals the entire area.
- Remove the film backing on the top side to expose to UV light or sunlight.
- Expose to UV light or sunlight to begin curing process. Curing time depends on UV intensity, between 5 minutes (high intensity UV or sunny) and 50 minutes (low intensity UV or cloudy). It is recommended to use the Nu-Calgon UV light and glasses kit (p/n 4050-15) when curing.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- QUICK SEAL REPAIR PATCH 3"x6", 6X1 CASE Product Bulletin
- QUICK SEAL REPAIR PATCH 6"x9", 6X1 CASE Product Bulletin
- QUICK SEAL REPAIR PATCH 9"x12", 6X1 CASE Product Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.