When choosing a coil cleaner, reach for the BLUE!
Nu-Brite is a non-acid, alkaline-based product for cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers. It is formulated with the best available foaming detergents and chelants to quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and grime and foam it right out of the coil. The safer alternative to acids.
For cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers and other finned heating and cooling coils located outside. It is an alkaline based cleaner that does all that an acid will do without the danger of an acid. Nu-Brite’s state-of-the-art surfactants and cleaners instantly penetrate and lift layers of oily grime and corrosive deposits from the coil. Its foaming action pushes this loosened debris out of hard-to-reach areas restoring equipment to peak efficiency. It is not recommended for indoor use.
Nu-Brite 4X is a new concentrate version available in a ready-to-use quart bottle. One concentrate quart equals one gallon traditional Nu-Brite (at 4:1 dilution use). Nu-Brite 4X takes less space on truck, is easy to carry on roofs, and has cleaner connecting – no more pouring or spilling. The specially developed packaging has a dilution insert assembly; simply use what is needed, cap bottle and use for another job. The product ships as a limited quantity –easier to get to the job site. Nu-Brite 4x requires the Clean Connect Sprayer.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|1 gallon bottle||4291-08|
|2.5 gallon bottle||4291-05|
|55 gallon drum||4291-01|
|4x concentrate 1 quart bottle||4291-90|
|3.78 liter bottle (Canada)||4891-08|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Use only on condenser coils, or other finned coils that are located outside.
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. System should be shut off.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part Nu-Brite with three to four parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the cleaner. If using the No. 200P, you will add the Nu-Brite first.
- Apply with any one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and apply a coating of Cal-Shield surface protector.
- Then return the system to service.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- NU-BRITE COIL CLEANER 4X1 GALLON Product Bulletin
- NU-BRITE COIL CLEANER 4X1 GALLON Application Bulletin
- NU-BRITE, 2.5 GAL PL. Product Bulletin
- NU-BRITE, 2.5 GAL PL. Application Bulletin
- NU-BRITE 55-GAL DRUM Product Bulletin
- NU-BRITE 55-GAL DRUM Application Bulletin
- 4X NU-BRITE COIL CLEANER 4X1 QT CS Product Bulletin
- 4X NU-BRITE COIL CLEANER 4X1 QT CS Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.